You want the best dental office near you, and we’re it. We’ve been practicing gentle dentistry and helping people find the best clean and clear smile they can have for years. We’d love to help you too. There are a lot of choices when you’re searching for a new dentist, so we’ve taken the time to highlight out primary services below.
We have services for all of the following:
- Regular Exams – Preventative dentistry is the best kind of dentistry. Regular exams help stay ahead of potential issues and keep damage repairable.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transforming average smiles into terrific smiles, cosmetic dentisty is a corrective form of asthetic dentistry.
- At-Home Whitening – Teeth become discolored after some time. At-home whitening can reverse that process leading to a brighter smile!
- White Fillings – Silver fillings darken smiles – new tooth colored materials are durable and attractive as well.
- Veneers – Veneers are a thin shell of porcelain or plastic that bond with a tooth to improve it’s color and shape.
- Porcelain Crowns – All porcelain crowns are stronger, don’t create dark edges, and provide a healthier option.
- Porcelain Bridges – Recent breakthroughs in adhesives, combined with development of stronger porcelain materials
- Sleep Apnea – When your breathing starts and stops repeatedly. Typically people with sleep apnea snore loudly and feel tired after they have slept.
You have plenty to concern yourself with in your day to day life, stressing out about your dental care doesn’t have to be one of them. We’ll be by your side through the years, keeping your smile health and clean. We’re happy to answer your questions about routine health, diet, and more. We want you to enjoy your experience at our office. Take a look around our site and check out our photo gallery. We’re a calm, clean, and comfortable environment. We’d like to share that environment with you.
If you are looking for something else, please do give us a call. We are happy to answer any questions you have. When you select your dentist, you’ll likely be with them a long time because you trust them. We want to be your choice for dentistry and we would like the opportunity to put your mind at ease that we have all of your dental needs covered.